Representing you in Probate and Family Court…
If you live in Worcester County, contact Mark Twombly Lee, Esquire when you need capable, compassionate, prudent representation in these areas of Probate and Family law:
- Guardianship – Minors, elders, and disabled
- Paternity Cases – Rights of the child and parents
- Child custody and grandparent visitation
- Child support – Advocacy and defense
- Modification of prior court judgements
- Complaints for contempt – Prosecution and defense
Additional Services Include…
Real Estate Law
Attorney Lee began his legal practice in Worcester in 1996 in real estate law. Today, he represents buyers and sellers, landlords and tenants of both residential and commercial real estate, and particularly as it relates to resolution of property in Probate and Family Court.
Guardian Ad Litem
Attorney Lee is certified to serve judges and individuals as a neutral third party, interviewing parties in a case and reporting his expert, unbiased findings to the court. These services are available only for cases in which Attorney Lee is not involved.
Consultations with prospective clients are complimentary for the first half hour, after which the following fee structure prevails:
- Clients buying or selling residential real estate or involved in Landlord and Tenant matters are represented for flat fees, available upon request
- Probate and Family Law clients are represented at hourly rates; payment of a retainer is required in advance of services